Anna had her first primary program. I cried the whole time because she was just like an angel up there. she knew all the words and said her part so well. It really touched my heart and made me feel so happy that she always wants to choose the right. I used to sing "i love to see the temple" to her every night before she went to sleep (before julia was born). It made me so happy to see her up there singing "I love to see the temple and I'm going there someday." I hope she does go there someday! And I can't even imagine how much I will cry when she does.
after church we had richards bday feast (his bday is tuesday but we have a ward party). then we went to see if our friend lily was home (she wasnt). so we tried ada (also not home). so we went home.who knew there were still flowers in october! (besides mums)
anna rode her bike. grandma buhler called. anna rode and talked. i thought i needed to document that.
anna still plays the piano like crazy - i mean pretends to play. she pushes keys and sings the words she reads in the books. our dear neighbor carolyn brought over a bunch of music books for anna to read/play. she loves them.
we had candles in rice pudding because it's fun. we will make daddy a real cake later this week of course! he has requested tres leches.





2 comments:
Ah, your primary program was yesterday too. I bet Anna was amazing. I had two of the most rambunctious kids in our Primary to try and keep reverent. Needless to say, I'm still a bit exhausted.
Anna is looking so tall and cute in her haircut! Happy birthday to Richard tomorrow!
Post a Comment