doesn't she look like madeline here? She loves to pose - i'm not sure if that's from dance or what.....but it's what she does.
She's on her way to the practice for the primary program. She absolutely loves primary.
In the afternoon we went for a hike. Anna loves to just meander in the woods. She gets really excited over things like big rocks and pokey plants. It makes my heart sing to see her enjoy being outside as much as I do!
more poses.
really?
she should be a little model.
then there is julia..........
she just likes to make us all laugh. and we love her for it.
this is so them.........julia being a stink and anna being an angel.
i dont' know if there is anything I love more than hiking with my girls..........other than really hiking with my husband........
























1 comment:
I loved this post. I think because Anna used to hate being outside and now she loves it. It is so amazing how we can teach kids if we try.
Post a Comment