Tuesday, October 21, 2014

haircuts

 we got a package from dorothy last night!  thanks Dorothy!  We love the new crocs and the candy!  I was lucky that God planted some wonderful people in my life while we lived in Sherwood.
 Julia colored on herself with markers today.  Anna told her it was okay because the box says "washable"  They aren't very washable, especially not the black.
 Its always amazing when i can drag anna out of the house, but we did it today.  We went to Draper park, the eye glass store (i have a scratched lens), the grocery store, and the haircut store!Anna's hair has finally reached 10 inches, so we donated to Locks of Love today.
 Before!
 During!  They turn on movies at this salon - so Anna was totally zoned out as you can imagine!
 the pony tail!!
 Almost Done!!
 wow, she looks so cute!  And like 2 years older!
 Here is the bee-bop.  We had to struggle with her to get her in the chair.  Everything has to be dramatic with Julia.  We knew she really wanted a cut, she jsut wanted to make it difficult for us.The lady lulled her with bubbles.  She ended up eating the bubble stick - whatever!
 hers turned out really great too!  Before the cut, we found a blob of toothpaste in her hair!  The lady said: is this gum??!!  I really wasn't surprised, there is often blobs of gunk in Julia's hair when I go to comb it.  It just fits with her personality.


 posing for a picture by our pot.  She looks so cute!
 Julia is a stinker - and still has a scab from when she fell last week.  it looks like a giant booger.  I hope it heals soon.
oh anna, you look so cute!  Almost like you are not even the same little girl!!

After that we went to music class.  Julia and I went for a run in the bob - and got a flat - so we ended up just hiking near anna's music class.  then we came home and made cauliflower mac for dinner.  Rich played with the girls - I worked for an hour - it's been a good day.

My hair is getting cut next.  I think i'm serious about a real pixie cut...we will see.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Ah, Boppee gave herself tattoos. Good job, Julia.

I keep toying with getting a pixie cut, but my hairstylist keeps talking me out of it.