sunday morning I made banana muffins and veggie eggs for breakfast. I listened to conference while lorri got ready for the day. We listened to Pres. Monson's talk together on our way to Antelope Island. That led to a long discussion about our church and the things we do (and do not) believe. We spent all day at antelope island checking out the desert. There's not much to see out there (unless you look up close - check out the pics below). I love close up pictures.
Then we went to my mom's birthday party at my sister's house. Lorri likes to observe different families. She thought it was interesting how we all just dug into the cake with our forks after everyone was done eating. She also thought it was funny how all the men just up and disappeared after lunch. I told here that those things are pretty regular happenings at our family shin digs.
Rich and the girls got back from Vernal sunday night, and we were all exhausted so we all went to bed.







No comments:
Post a Comment