Monday, August 11, 2014

we painted

i spent the past several days painting.  period.  I'm too lazy to get the pics right now.  I painted all the ceilings upstairs.  That's a lot of work.  I'm tired.  Then I spent a whole day prepping nad painting the walls in the front room, half green half white.  We are going to put up some wainscoating - maybe in the next 5 years......

grandma and grandpa buhler came.  joyce had a class reunion in peoa.  they were kind to take the girls most of the day saturday to great aunt hannah's and shopping.  I got lots of painting done.  and listened to "to kill a mockingbird" audiobook on youtube.

rich has been working on the landslide in north salt lake.  ive been working quiet a bit too.  I worked thursday and virginia came and watched the girls.  then she spent the day.  the cousins had a great time sliding off the guest bed in a huge box.  they played a good part of the day with the trampoline box.  i work tomorrow and the girls go to Rachel's house.  they love playing with baby spencer.

we are getting ready for our big backpacking trip (only backpacking trip) of the summer.  

annas been riding her bike like crazy.  she's getting better at going around curves and down hills.  I got my bob stroller back from rachel (she borrowed it but never used it) and so now I run along side anna with julia in the stroller.  it really honestly is a dream come true.  I've always wanted to be able to do that with my kids.

we found a new park today.  the girls were playing that they were driving to hippo land and then that they were vets and were taking care of the animals.  it was cute.

this afternoon anna got to go down and play at lilly's house.  she hasn't played at a friends house alone since we moved from portland....seriously.  no wonder she's got issues!  im glad we moved here.  but i'm still exhausted from all that painting and am going right to bed.


No comments: