I had to work, so the girls went to Rachel and Spencer's. They have a duck pond at their condo. Julia likes to scream at the ducks.
Kaelie and Avrie came down to visit from Rexburg ID (and their new baby Lyndee). We had a great time....reading of course. Both these girls started reading at 3 and both read very well.
They also played together very well all day. No fights. Amazing. They made this hut in the sandbox. Basically they piled all the plastic junk we have in a big pile.
Avrie is actually 3 months older than anna.
They were posing here.
Next morning we all went for a bike ride to the park. Avrie was a trooper. She rode the crap bike the whole way there with a flat and didn't complain.
Oh yeah, we had spencer those days too. I bit the bullet and fed him real food.
He did well and is so cute.
JJ + Trina and family came over too. It was amazing to watch the girls play, just like old times.
Look at these cuties.
This is LL, isn't she beautiful? Look at that hair!
They picked a pear off the tree and were daring eachother to eat it. Look at anna's face (eeewww) Look at JJ's face (eeee).
These girls. I wish we all lived in the same neighborhood again.
I hung up some laundry and I love the view of the mountains over the sheets that are blowing in the wind. Life is good.
More girls playing.
Finding more junk in the sandbox. It took approximately 30 minutes to get all the sand out of their hair that night.
The mom's. Trina, Kaelie and me.
And a cute pose of Julia. Kaelie and crew stayed at our place while we went on our backpacking trip to the uinta's that night.























No comments:
Post a Comment