Saturday, August 2, 2014

amber bamber baptized

My girls have been anticipating Amber's baptism for months.  We started the morning sort of late because we had a rough night (julia was up in the night and we went to bed late for no good reason).  But when we made it out the door things went well.  We listened to baptism primary songs on the way up there.  When we got there, Amber and her friend Maddy sang "I like to looks for rainbows" it was really special for me - I cried.  I love Amber!  Then we saw her baptism and confirmation in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.



After the baptism we had a yummy lunch at Amy's.  The girls had a great time playing with cousins.  jane and Julia didn't even fight.  Miracle.  After lunch we drove to park city because we had a Gap coupon.  I bought 5 shirts, 3 pairs of socks and 2 pairs of paints for $36.  It was a scream'n deal.


After that we biked on the farm trail in park city.  We tried having Anna bike.  She did a great job, esp considering she hasn't ever bikes up hills before.  After 2 miles she was done.  It was a beautiful evening.  Anna fell asleep in the car and transferred well to her bed.

I finally made it to winco today.  I stocked up on peanut butter, salt, honey and salsa.  It's nice to have a storage room large enough to accommodate food storage.  I'm talking in Relief Society about Mary so I better go write something up.



No comments: