Tuesday, August 19, 2014

lets get this floor in

It always takes the girls a few days to adjust to real life after spending time away from home.  Anna was very difficult yesterday, but she was much better today.  We went for a bike ride this morning in the rain.  It felt so nice and was reminiscent of Sherwood life.

We went shopping for flooring and I think I'm going to get some 99 cent/sq ft laminate from home depot.  I hope we can get it in this weekend and move back upstairs (finally...?!).  I really want a tub up there, but I have pretty much given up on trying to decide on one of those.  So we'll start with this.

Anna painted today.  She loves to do crafts.  I used to love doing crafts too.  But it's not a priority anymore.  I think reading (and reading to children) took over the time I used to spend scrap booking and crafting.

Julia wont eat anything but noodles, bread, oatmeal and cheerios today.  I guess she's getting ready for a marathon or something.

Here's a picture of the girls reading (julia has started to let anna read to her now).  It's good to be home.


oh and here's some movies 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys seem to be having a fun summer!