today we:
tucked babies into their new toy!!! thank you auntie amy! Julia loves her new baby purse accessory.
had a puppet show. rainbow dash vs cookie monster.
made bread
made dinner for a friend
MY SISTER CAME and we had a puppet show (: I love when my sister visits.
vacuumed the car (its been months)
went grocery shopping for a friend
went to the library
got Rachel out of the house
took anna to dance
had PBJ for dinner - when rich is out of town I usually don't cook
spent the evening house shopping
tomorrow
I work
kids go to my visiting teacher, Sara
we look at a house nearby
hopefully we go out for a hike, the weather has been fantastic!
2 comments:
We had pancakes because Alex is in Dallas. Where's Richard? Nice puppet show! I also loved the dance videos - Julia cracks me up and Anna's outbursts into song are fantastic.
What a fun puppet show! I just watched the documentary, "Bronies," so I now know who Rainbow Sparkle is.
Post a Comment