we've been house shopping. Rich found one in our price range that I talked myself into liking. But I don't know about this home ownership jazz. It's sure been nice renting. Since living here Ron has had to REPLACE 1)the boiler 2)garbage disposal 3)kitchen faucet 4) glass door on the oven. PLUS there is all the upkeep and the fact that we don't currently pay for ANY utilities. That's nice!
BUT I guess the only problem with renting is that we dont' EVER have a chance of getting our money back that we pay to Ron. A couple hundred bucks down the tube here or there doesn't compare with the 1200 we spend every month on rent.........
BUT it is nice to think that if Richard's job is lame then we can move anywhere
AND
BUT it sure is nice to live up here by the canyon
BUT it would sure be nice to live in a place that has sidewalks, and an elementary and library and grocery store all within 1/4 mile
AND it would be nice to live in a house and have a front door so we can have people over
AND it will be nice to have chickens........yes the house comes with 6 free chickens - and their coop!
BUT I will miss our yard here - not the pear tree though - those were nasty pears
THE house has an apple tree! And a plum tree! - but no established garden
AND that means we can create some new raised beds!
But the dining room is small and potentially hazardous (it has stairs right behind it)
It has no master bathroom.
BUT at least it has 2 bathrooms! No more making anna wait to go potty when mommy/daddy is going potty!
hmmm better sleep on it a few more nights. It's way past our usual 8:00 bedtime.
4 comments:
You can use Steven's raised bed, since I,m storing it for him. He wont't use it for awhile
Dad, stop giving away our stuff to Richard and Nicole!
Wait, Steven has a raised bed? I want one. Maybe you could give Steven's stuff to me instead.
Chickens, a garden, and an apple tree!!! And everything within a 1/4 mile!!! Where is it?! The house itself- do you like it?
A good nights sleep always gives new perspective. Loves
Post a Comment