Sunday, January 5, 2014

julia, so cute, so adorable and "a good little monkey, but always very curious"....and maybe a bit mischievous too

Julia:

Rich bought me some earrings.  They didn't fit (my holes are small).  We went to macy's to exchange.  Julia was a monster, throwing things off racks everywhere and running around.

I finally chose some.  When i put them in this morning, Julia was in awe.  She can't stop admiring them. I sat down to check some emails and she grabbed my head, turned it to the side and kissed my earring.  Then she turned my head and kissed hte other earring.  This girl is going to be TROUBLE.

We made sugar cookies today.  While I had my back turned that little imp licked the frosting and sprinkles off every one of those cookies......it was quick too!  this picture is the aftermath.  She was so mad I made her stop.  COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE!  Of her limited vocabulary, cookies is a common word!

Julia has caught the book bug.  Anyways, I often find her reading in this spot.  It's her favorite.  This also means that when I clean the couches I find all sorts of treasures in this spot.  Specifically, babies wrapped in rags (like dishrags).
Today was julias first day in nursery without anna.  she was fine until lesson time.  usually anna sits next to her during the lesson (our nursery is really good, they have them all sit in a chair for the lesson).  I guess she looked around for anna and when anna wasn't there she started to cry. richard was standing outside and came to rescue her.  that was the interpretation from the nursery teachers.

Richard's interpretation:  "someone was sitting in julia's chair (they have princess stickers on them).  Julia was mad.  This girl loves her sister. but I dont know"  What I know:  julia can't wait for anna to wake up in the morning and she gives her big old lovies every night before she goes to bed.  I hope they stay best pals.  And I hope julia doesn't get anna into too much trouble.


1 comment:

Kaelie Nielsen said...

CUTE! I love the reading spot and what you find there. I hope my girls get along too!