Monday, January 27, 2014

all aboard! the tiger train to AFRICA

I said "Anna, get your shoes, we are going to grandma Elaine's"

a few minutes later I went to see where she was.

And this is what I found:



Before I took this pic there were animals all on the boxes and chairs.  A tiger was in the lead.  I said "are they going to the moon"

anna said:  "this is a train and no, they aren't going to the moon, they are going to AFRICA - to take the tiger back to his home"

I don't think tigers live in Africa, but close enough (;

In flight meal:  an apple Julia robbed out of the kitchen, im not sure where she got it from, but she's eaten it all, seeds and everything.

So this was at 2:00.

It's 3:00

they've got the door to annas room shut - I guess they are still in Africa.  I'm not interrupting that to go to grandma elaines.

No comments: