We had a breakthrough with Julia today. She is a distraction during anna's reading lesson. So I started giving her room time. She doesn't love playing alone. But today she actually played by herself during room time. I was so relieved and pleased.
Monday, October 21, 2013
teach your kid to read in 100 lessons
We had a breakthrough with Julia today. She is a distraction during anna's reading lesson. So I started giving her room time. She doesn't love playing alone. But today she actually played by herself during room time. I was so relieved and pleased.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Go Anna!! Go Julia!!
I just checked this book out from the library yesterday! This post makes me excited to get started!
Also, I've been such a lazy blog reader with the no comments. Love your blog still, though. Also, that backpacking trip you went on looked AMAZING. I told Nathan about it and he was sooo jealous. We're are dying to do something like that together.
That was awesome, very impressive!! How old is that big girl? 5? 8? 14??? Growing up fast :)
What a good little reader!!! Impressive!!!
Holy moly! She's doing SOOO great! I've never even heard of that book, but it sounds awesome. Spencer would have never done something like that for me though. :) It's impressive that she keeps going even though she gets frustrated. I'd say that as long as she wants to keep going, the frustration is ok. If she wants to take a break after a few lines though, I'd let her. That is some hard stuff for such a little brain. Go Anna (and Mommy)!
Post a Comment