Tuesday, October 29, 2013

anna's first basketball pictures - and a funny surprise!

 Anna had her first day of basketball.  She was a little nervous at first, hanging onto her daddy's leg.  You can see the rest of the kids hanging around the coach in the back.
 So she finally went over and I zoomed in.  I didn't realize until I put these pictures on the computer that there was a surprise!  We had a good laugh over that.  Poor little kid.  Sorry if that is offensive to anyone.  Anna is the only thing in a skirt.
 Julia sat by me for a good while and watched.  What a little doll.
I'm not sure how a 3 year old could throw that ball into a hoop that high, especially a ball as big as their entire upper body.  Richard agreed and helped Ann out.    Julia escaped and is heading towards them.  I think she likes basketball the best out of anything we've done yet.  probably because so far it doesn't involve any running (;

1 comment:

Trina said...

Hahaha!!! That's sooo funny! One day if you become good friends with his mom you can share it :). How fun Anna does so many different activities!!!