Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween is coming, Halloween is near......

It's a mean witch stirring her cauldron of poison apples.  We made some more applesauce.  Then decided we needed apple butter and made some of that.
Anna wants to be a skeleton.  She came up with it all on her own.
So we made her a costume out of some hand me downs from amber.
I'm much better at paint than I am at sewing.
We watched zach for a day.  It was exhausting and terrible but good for Cherie.  They moved out two weeks ago.
More of the apple witch.
  



Here is Thursday after the the apples.  Anna is doing a ballet movie in the background.  Julia is playing with ponies, she's really into ponies and princesses lately.  She calls them both pitteee.

1 comment:

Trina said...

I love Anna's face in that first photo!!! And that is an amazing skeleton costume!! I am always impressed with your talent! I am excited to see her wear it!