Monday, July 22, 2013

Patriotic dresses and cousins

 Joyce has good taste.  We always love the dresses she chooses.  They were very very grouchy sunday, but I got a pic before we went to church.  Anna wanted to wear the dress uncle steven bought her, but I wanted her to wear this one.  It took a lot of cajoling to get her into it, and after she was in I realized she needed a shirt under it.  There was no going back once it was on.  Oh well.  Next time.  They still looked adorable.
 Today I had to work.  I did a crap job planning and so virginia had planned on me being home to watch her kids when I needed to be at work across the street from her house in kearns.  Luckily my dad, sister and mom came to save the day.  They came and watched the ALL the kids.  Then they hung out for dinner and FHE.  Remi pooped his pants and hung out in anna's panties.  He looked really really funny.  what a hoot.

The cousies having FHE.  Richard taught about priesthood.  I am so glad that "mine is a home where every hour is blessed by the strength of priesthood power"  The cousins had a great time playing together today.  No fights, thats always amazing!  Thanks for watching the kids DAD, MOM and Jilly.

No comments: