Tuesday AM I watched all the kids for a bit while bry worked from "home". Oliver is one intense kid. I don't know how you make it through the day breea.
Then Oliver took a nap so we went outside so bry could work a little more.
E wasn't big enough to slide down the slip slide. Anna is at least double her size.
So we cleaned it up and made a fort.
I let them play with the hose for a while. Always a big hit.
Since Bryan is a water engineer he fixed the fort so it had a waterfall that turned the turbine in the water table. That entertained em for a good while while he and I sat and melted in the heat.
Me and my big bro. Is so fun to have siblings. Who knew we would choose to make time for each other after we grew up. My parents must have done seething right.
It wouldn't be a Bryan visit without frying something. He made me chili relllenos out of the Anaheim peppers Paul gave me.
Yum. Thanks for dinner bry!
Bryan went to help at my grandmas so I watched all the kids, the girls played with the coordinating dollies aunt breea made. Anna and Elizabeth dollies and girls.
Giving the dollies a bath.
More pics to come from my camera and from Bryan's if he emails me pics from wheeler farm. Oh how we wish you lived closer.














No comments:
Post a Comment