Saturday, July 27, 2013

Anna loves Ballet

We have her signed up for a class this fall.  But sometimes I wonder if we really need to sign her up.  She seems to be fulfilled by doing this at home.  I love that Anna will listen and dance to classical music with me.  She is starting to move to the music.  I love how Julia wanders around all day like she is in this movie.  Her thumb is truly her best friend.  Life is good.

2 comments:

Kaelie said...

FUN! Well, I'm doing a catch up comment for all of your posts. Bear Lake! I went there, I read the recent post, but admittedly looked at the pictures to this point. Where do you stay when you go? Does your family have a cabin? CUTE cousin friends and Anna and Julia photos. I love their dress-up time and fun out in the yard. Avrie loves puzzles too. Also, I too love it when Avrie will do what I say and put away her books or say thank you, it warms my heart. We miss you! I finally blogged again! I hope we'll get to see you guys before the roads get bad. If you feel like traveling to Yellowstone or up to see us in Rexburg, you're welcome to stay with us. Like I said, we miss you!

Kaelie Nielsen said...

I forgot to add that I couldn't view the video of Anna because it's private and that Julia figuring out how to move her body to dance is absolutely adorable.