Tuesday, November 5, 2013

We made it through yesterday, and today it's snowy!

Anna always has a hard time after I leave her.  It takes a few days for her to get into the swing of things.  It happened when we left her at amy's and when we leave her at grandmas.  So yesterday was ROUGH.  But today is better.  We were going to aunt amy's but the freeway was clogged so I decided to just stay home and go tomorrow.  The freeway was probably bad because it snowed last night!  Hooray!  We went and bought some sleds since we didn't make it on the freeway.

After I pulled the two of them for what seemed like forever (that's a heavy sled!  sixty some odd pounds!), Anna pulled Julia and sang "jingle bells"
 I told them I wouldn't pull them any more until they posed for me.
 I went all out and bought two sleds.  Hopefully they last us a while.  Anna liked this orange disk.
 Julia liked to lay in the green one.  It was cold for her i think.
 But she was relaxed and happy.
 Anna went up and down and up and down.

 While anna sledded julia just lay in the sled and did who knows what.  Seriously for a half hour she lay in there daydreaming while little fluffs of snow fell out of the blue sky.

 This is before the sleds with a different camera.
 What a cutie!  She looks Russian.
 And here is the cutest little julia.  what a snowball!


thanks for the good cameras paul and joyce!  Thanks for the snowsuits aunt amy!  Thanks for making money for sled honey!  Thanks for the snow God!  Its November so here's my thanks (;

No comments: