My mom's sister (great-aunt-annette) came to see Aunt Chlo. I've always loved my Aunt Annette because she is FUN. And Anna adores her too. She was teaching them ballet. She says, "keep your tummy in, arms soft, back straight" So cute.
Here is anna reading. They got home this afternoon. First thing she wanted to do was eat halloween candy. Second thing she did was read.
I got these cool books at the library. They are like the ones you read in kindergarten (I think, i really wouldn't know). But Anna loves reading by herself. I am so proud (can you tell). I hope her love of books continues throughout her life. If she is at all like her aunt joy, I am sure it will.Julia was a goof at grandmas. She was dancing and bannging pots and pans together - grandpa doesn't like her I think. He said "better stop the little one from doing that" or something to that manner. He's a goof ball. She was walking around with a roll at grandmas and aunt annette had her dog nacho there. Guess what happened. The dog ate the roll. THREE TIMES! julia cried like it was the end of the world, but she was totally taunting the dog. that girl is TROUBLE. She wanted her shoes on - on top of her jamies! What a goof ball! I love that girl. I couldn't give her enough kisses when she got home!
1 comment:
Wow, a whole weekend to yourself! I get lonely too, but I'm sure it was a nice break. I'm glad you had some fun family/friends to hang out with. Anna's Halloween costume is darling! Good work! What a fun day!
Post a Comment