Friday, November 1, 2013

free day

I just called to check on the cheeks before I head out to get my hair cut.  Apparently Anna told grandma "I am a big girl and I can do hard things and I want to go hunting with daddy so I'm going" or something like that.  So she was hunting with daddy.  Julia was with grandma.  Thanks for watching the girls!  This is what I've done today:

I made pumpkin yeasted waffles for rachel's birthday - co mplete with whip cream and candles!
 We went to the bountiful temple together and had lunch after at my moms (thanks mom!)
 We hiked my favorite hike from high school - Rachel is a trooper hiking pregnant.
It's good to be friends!  I miss my girls, but it's good to hike without carrying a 45 pound pack - or listening to any whining - or worrying about getting back!

No comments: