Monday, November 11, 2013

sunday dinner

 Julia got to hold her cousin sterling last night (also known at tractor, or trac).  She loved to play with his feet.
 and was concerned about him crying.
 richard helped the cousins clean up anna's room.  since he didn't help enough he had to wear panties on his head.  remi had just removed said panties in this pic.  we invited andy and virginia over spur of the moment.  i didn't invite mom.  But then she called and said "Are you making dinner?"  I said yes - which was lucky for sunday night!  Then she said "okay, we will be there in 15 minutes"  So it was a regular family party.  It's wonderful to never be lonely.  I didn't think I'd like it, but I do.
 here is  picture of the packrat.
 and these were on my computer, im not sure where they came from.  summer evidently, and the treehouse at grandmas house - with ice cream.  because as gavin says, grandma's is the ice cream store!

No comments: