Stinky. Julia told me Jane was stinky.
Between Jane and Julia I changed 4 poopy and who knows how many pee peed diapers today.
When the kids got home we had a pirate adventure. First on the list was eating the pirate boat ship and little pepper boats (see previous post). Anna ate 3 or four pirate boats, pepper and all. But no cheese, she doesn't like cheese lately for some odd reason. She is a good eater. Anyways, Evan also had a few boats. Amber ate the cheese and pretzels and the 3 bites of pepper i made her take. and Jane would eat nothing. Gavin ate watermelon white parts. Julia piddle paddled around.
After snacks Gavin and amber were to scrub the decks. Gavin wouldn't even do his chore for the bribe of playing the iPad and lost his screen time. Amber quickly did her job, scrubbing the entry and we moved on.
We played a few games (walk the deck, bail the sinking ship, pirate pirate where's your gold) and we made pirate hats. Only the preschoolers would wear them.
Anna is saying arrrr.......which really sounds like uuuuuulllllrrrr or something. She has a hard time with r's.
Julia wanted an eye patch too. She was adorable all day today. My girls love the whirlwind created by the older kids.
Gavin made a boat instead. Amber made a hat rack.
After making them eat dinner and clean up and play some pirate piano songs, I gave the the map bits at a time. They figured it our quick. I buried it deep and it took them a long time to uncover it.
I am horrible. After they got the treasure, I gave Anna one little bag of pirates gold (corn pops) and then put all the little kids in the bath. I sent the big kids to watch a movie and lied to the little kids saying the big kids were in bed. (They have a hard time gong to bed with the big kids still awake). It worked. All the wee ones are asleep. Hopefully i can get the big ones to bed now.....










1 comment:
I love it!!! You are amazing!!! So many fun ideas!! They look so cute in the pirate hats!
Post a Comment