Haven't posted because I've been watching my sister's kids since Tuesday. 7 kids under 8 today. gavin 8, amber 7,. evan 5, ashton (neighbor boy who pretty much lives here) 4, Anna 3, Jane 2, Julia 1.
I haven't taken any pictures because Julia and her cousin Jane are at each other's throats all day. I turned my back for one second and bam - julia was pushed off the top of the slide. Then about 10 minutes later Jane was crying because Anna hurt her feelings somehow. Jane doesn't talk good enough to tell me and Anna is too stubborn to tell me. Anyways, bedtime is very important to me, especially with so many people wanting things, whining and crying.
So tonight I got really grouchy when I could still here evan and gavin fighting 2 hours after I put them to bed. Girls might be emotional (Jane and Julia) but Boys are a whole different story.
Tomorrow I have some fun things planned, hopefully the kids cooperate. If so maybe I can get some pictures of our pirate day.
No comments:
Post a Comment