Monday, March 18, 2013

windows cousins easter dresses and neighbors

I will often find julia in this spot in the kitchen, gazing lovingly at the backyard that may someday turn green (grass is still post-snow brown, see pic below).  She loves to stand at the window and look out and talk.  i love her.
we had a mermaid luncheon with chloe and remi in our backyard.  the girls dressed up in mermaid attire and we had under the sea shells and cheese.  julia was the last one to finish eating.  she sat at that table for a while watching the kids and eating her shells.  cutie.
the first time I watched chloe and remi, we had a tea party.  the girls dressed up in princess outfits and we had tea cakes and read mother goose.  they had a great time.  they also danced to balet music and loved it.


Rich's parents bought the girls matching easter dresses.  i got to help choose them.  fun.  I tried to get a pic together, but as you can see it was a no go for julia on sunday!!


 we sat by our upstairs neighbor at church sunday.  rich was out of town so it was nice to have another adult to help me!  Anyways, anna and zachary have a wonderful time together.  they are cuties.
 anna helped push zachary home (for maybe 20 steps).  then zachary and I ran the rest of the way while Cherie pushed lazy bones anna.  Julia was in the ergo carrier.  we ditched sun school because anna got a runny nose and shared with zach so they were too sick for nursery.  there was no way we were going to sit through the rest of church with all those kids, i mean really, whats the point?

if you look close you can see zach and anna running.
after ditching church we picked up rich from the airport (he's been in denver for a week for work).  then we headed to my moms for a march bday dinner (cousins gavin and evan have march bdays).  I made a cake for julia (whole wheat lemon blueberry with custard) she picked all the blueberries off.  I took the pics and videos with the ipad and cant get the videos to upload.  maybe someday!

No comments: