Thursday, July 31, 2014

i painted a ceiling and Anna can't stop reading

I took it a little easy yesterday.  I didn't even cook dinner (well I did, we had spinach eggs and toast).  We did go to Lilly's house, the park twice and the library though.  And Anna couldn't help herself from reading while biking home.  We jumped on the tramp, I made some photo books online.  It was nice to just take a day to enjoy my girls.

last night Rich was giving me a hard time so I thought today I'd get back to being busy.

We got up, ate waffles, did hair, got some laundry on the line and biked to the school to play (anna bikes, I ran with Julia).  It's good for anna to play on the school playground, she's getting more coordinated and strong.

We came home, Anna did preschool on the computer while I took a shower.  Then we went visiting teaching right away.  We came home from that and I did my billing for this payperiod and then we went to the post office to send a package.  After that we went to home depot and bought paint and supplies for painting the ceiling in my room.

Anna colored in her room, Julia napped and I painted the ceiling.  What a pain in the neck (literally).  We folded the laundry, made 2 batches of pesto to freeze, did some swinging, made dinner and cleaned up.  whew!  Busy days feel good.  Hopefully we can get some more done tomorrow.





1 comment:

pbuhler5 said...

I know it is against the law to text and drive, so what about a 4 year old reading and riding a bike?