i went through the girls tights today. what a pain. its so hard to know what will fit and what wont and whats too big and whats too small. we are blessed to have so many clothes i guess! (i will be able to say that with confidence on a day when julia doesn't change her clothes EIGHT TIMES)
one of her outfits was this dance ensemble.
anna had to get in hers so they could match. then she had to pose and have pictures taken. IF YOU GIVE A MOUSE A COOKIE......I MEAN IF YOU GIVE A GIRL A TUTU....
then we needed to go visit a friend so anna could have some social interaction with someone besides julia (we had spencer today so we were somewhat trapped at home). julia would NOT wear a coat. it was really cold. oh welll, that's julia.
here's anna with her coat on. anna stayed and played with a friend while i took spencer and julia home and put them down for naps. i actually got 45 minutes of work in, it's amazing. rachel stayed for dinner when she picked up spencer. we decided i won't watch him anymore. after dec 31 I will be done watching spencer. It's a good feeling. I haven't had a responsibility to care for someone since I moved here. First it was my grandparents, then I started watching spencer 2 times/week. Now I'll be free! Until someone else needs help..........or my job lands the grant they applied for. I'm bracing myself for that.







No comments:
Post a Comment