Monday, November 17, 2014

monday monday

I spent (almost) the whole day cleaning up a dirty house.  I haven't deep cleaned since we moved upstairs and there were some serious dust bunnies under my bed.  we had to take a break and take anna to dance today.  she had a great time.  julia had a great time playing with calico critters at the toy store.  But I don't think i want to buy her any for christmas, she didn't want to play with them for very long.  and she wanted to take all their clothes off and then have me put them back on.  anything that requires dressing is not something julia can have for christmas.  I don't need one more thing to dress - julia wore at least 4 outfits today and managed to get them ALL dirty (byu jersey, byu dress, jeans and a T, gingerbread man jammies (she put them on at 3 but i made her wear them to bed too).  I'm feeling exhausted with Julia, she's dropping her nap and is sleep deprived (which odly enough) makes her wake up way too early.

anna was delightful today.  all she wanted to do was have family home evening.  she thinks its the best thing ever.  rich came home late.  i asked anna what she wanted to do for FHE she said "read new testament stories, play games, sing primary songs and dance"  So that's what we did.  This girl is so insanely good.  i don't know how she came from me and richard!

No comments: