Friday, March 14, 2014

friday

It was a good day.  I did my insanity workout.....got a bunch of work done and did loads of laundry...ground wheat...made bread....got anna to practice her primary talk.....and the highlight of the day: going for a bike ride with Anna.  We made it 1 mile to the park...but the ride home was sketchy....so we stopped at an elementary school and waited for daddy to come home from work to pick us up.  Arrive he did - orange vest and all.  We even risked getting ticketed and drove the kids home in the front seat of the truck without carseats.  When I tucked anna in for bed she told me the best part of her day: riding in the front seat of the truck.  I think we all enjoyed it actually - too bad carseats save lives.
 we always stop at this "secret hideout" on our way to the park.  Anna wears my helmet.  She has a big head.
 Julia loves this cougar shirt uncle steven bought (for anna when anna was like 9 months old) because I told her that her daddy loves the cougar.  It's amazing she chooses to wear this as it isn't pink - princess - or tutu.  You should see how many outfits we go through trying to decide what miss princess will wear.
Before this picture Richard said: "give me your best smiles!" then he posed like this (in imitation of Anna).  We had a good laugh about that.  Actually I'm still giggling to myself......I am also loving that mountain in the background.  Salt Lake really isn't the greatest city - but we do love these mountains!

No comments: