Tuesday, March 11, 2014

bad pictures good times!

 Kaelie took good pictures for us - hopefully I can get them from her before she leaves! 
SO
My dear dear friends from Sherwood OR both came to visit at the same time.  Trina and her girls and Kaelie and Avrie.  Kaelie now lives in ID.  We've been apart for over a year, But the girls took off playing like they hadn't been apart.  It took a few minutes for them to warm up, but after that they really had a great time.  They even sat down to dinner (anna ate - I'm not sure about the other two...)
 Then we moved outside to play on the hill.  They took the rolly cars down a million times.  Avrie kept saying "that was fast!"  It was fun to see them play again.  I sure miss my Oregon friends.  It's amazing how much we hung out when we all lived so close.  I don't think we went a day without talking with eachother and we probably got together at least 2 times a week.  I know Kaelie and I had dinner at least once a week together.  It's crazy how fast time has slipped by.

 anna and avrie.

then we moved back inside and played in the closet.   Avrie always did love to sit in this swing.  We played again today at Trina's inlaws - but I didn't get more blurry pictures.  Julia had a great time playing with the big girls.  She even enjoyed getting smashed by JJ!  Trina had to fly home tonight, but we will be seeing more of Kaelie and Avrie all this week!  Hooray for friends!

1 comment:

Joy said...

How fun! Hooray for friends indeed.