I decided I want my journal to be in print. I tried making some blog books. It was going to be way too much work. So I've decided that this year I'm not going to blog. Instead I am creating a word document for my journal. I copy and paste the entry directly into the book I am creating through blurb - I have also been directly putting my pictures in there. I'm a little sad to not have the blog, but one of my goals this year is to simply things - and this simplifies things a little bit. Maybe I'll change my mind, who knows.
7 comments:
Darn it! We will miss reading about and seeing pictures of Anna and Julia.
Oops! I meant darn it.
Have you looked at Blog2Print? They just upload every post and photo for you and print it. No formatting necessary on your part. It's the only process I've used and it's so easy!
I did upload my blog to blog2print, you are right it is super easy. However, due to my picky tastes, i didn't like the way it separated my pictures from the text, so I didn't end up printing. Thanks for the tip! Do you print your blog regularly? I hope Linc gets sleeping, I feeeel for you!
I haven't printed in a couple of years because I was blogging SO MUCH I didn't want to spend so much $$$. But maybe now that I'm working more I'll just use "my" money on blog books.
Thanks for the love!
I don't get on here as much as I used to, but I will miss your pictures and posts! Good for you for finding ways to simplify though. I completely understand. I'm glad you had a good Christmas and not glad that we didn't get to visit you. :(
I will miss reading about all your adventures! We are probably going to be in Utah twice thus spring and summer, we would love to see you!!
Post a Comment