So Saturday we went apartment hunting. The first place we went to was perfect. I don't have pictures but its 3 bed, 1 bath, 960/mo basement apartment close to Richards work. It has a BRAND new library/ rec center down the street and is seriously 5 min from the mountains. It has a huge yard with a pear tree and lots of grass. (Currently hidden by snow). It is about 5 min from my grandmas house, which is I important because Anna loves to play there and I love to visit.
So anyways, we are just hoping our house sells because we've put some money down to hold it.
Other than that we've been fulfilling familial obligations and are ready to be in our own place so we can have our own lives again.
We went to the aquarium in sandy yesterday with a friend from blogger! It was fun. We had a great time. Anna was sort of naughty. Today we did some Pinterest crafts with my awesome sis in law at great grand,as house. It was a great time. After that Virginia watched Anna while I went to....WINCO! I love winco and miss it terribly. It is so far from my parents house that this is the first time I've gone since being here.
Tomorrow Rich goes to Nevada for a day. It's nice I won't be alone!
Oh and one more thing. I got a letter in the mail from the hospital I worked for in newberg. They said that the total vested sum for my 403 B was something like 970,000. Last time I checked it was only $300. Sweeeeet! The economy must really be doing well!
Pics of those Buhler cheeks to come, hopefully tomorrow!
1 comment:
Fingers crossed for you guys!
Post a Comment