Yesterday I let anna watch movies all day. she was grouchy i wouldn't touch her with a.....39 and a half foot pole! (: Julia has now had a fever and was up all night. oh well. I cleaned my moms storage room and found green beans from 1993 and a can of tomatoes that was exploding. Later that night she found a dead mouse in there. It's pretty exciting down in the basement.
So lets get on to what this blog is about! Those cute girls with the buhler cheeks! Anna and Julia are super super sick with fevers and bad coughs. They both have RSV, which stands for Really Stinky Virus. They are up all night and super grouchy all day. It's such a bummer we haven't been able to play in the snow. Anna has been so sick she's even taken naps. Mostly in the car (see below). First pic is of Rich, happy to be in Utah!
I unearthed the camera and dragged anna outside while julia was napping. she was super grouchy about it, but i got a few pics in the 5 minutes i managed to keep her outside.
Im feeling pretty sad and missing my friends. But hopefully when I'm not sick anymore and the girls arent sick anymore we can get out of this funk and be a bit happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment